Formula One News — March 2019
MARCH 17, 2019
Hulkenberg says Netflix doco exaggerated Magnussen rivalry
Kevin Magnussen and Nico Hulkenberg have denied that their feud is still simmering.
Sainz lost Red Bull ticket in 2017
Carlos Sainz says he lost his chance to race for Red Bull at the end of 2017.
Racing Point is 'my project' says Perez
Sergio Perez says he sees Racing Point as his "project" in F1.
Renault not a disappointment in Melbourne says Hulkenberg
Nico Hulkenberg has denied that the start of Renault's 2019 campaign in Melbourne is "a disappointment".
Gap to Mercedes in Melbourne staggering says Marko
Ferrari was not the only top team scratching its head after qualifying in Melbourne.
Impossible to say if Williams can fix car says Kubica
Robert Kubica has confessed to "embarrassing" mistakes in Melbourne.
McLaren agrees with Renault about B teams
McLaren boss Zak Brown says he agrees with the team's engine supplier about so-called 'B teams'.
More than one candidate for Whiting's job
There is more than one candidate to replace the late F1 race director Charlie Whiting.
Top drivers don't want Melbourne resurfacing
Championship rivals Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel think organisers of the Australian grand prix should not resurface the Albert Park track.
MARCH 16, 2019
Saturday Photos
Australian GP - Saturday Photos
Saturday Press Conference
Australian GP - Saturday Press Conference
Saturday Team Quotes
Australian GP - Saturday Team Quotes
Qualifying Report - We had no idea
Australian GP - Qualifying Report
Qualifying Results
Australian GP - Qualifying Results
Liberty to get tough in F1 negotiations
Negotiations over the next Concorde Agreement look to be heating up.
Leclerc hopes to never leave Ferrari
Charles Leclerc admits he is hoping to stay at Ferrari for the rest of his F1 career.
Vettel rejects Mercedes winter bull
Sebastian Vettel has denounced Mercedes' pre-season declarations as "bulls**t".
Hulkenberg better so far at Renault says Ricciardo
Daniel Ricciardo admits it will be no easy task to fend off Nico Hulkenberg's challenge in 2019.
Fittipaldi expects 2020 return for Alonso
F1 legend Emerson Fittipaldi is expecting Fernando Alonso to return to F1 next year.
Williams may not qualify in Melbourne
Williams may struggle simply to qualify for the 2019 season opener in Australia.
Practice 3 Report - Three for three
Australian GP - Practice 3 Report
Practice 3 Results
Australian GP - Practice 3 Results
MARCH 15, 2019
Friday Photos
Australian GP - Friday Photos
Top teams happy with 10 teams on grid
F1 authorities are looking to add a new team or two to the grid for 2021.