Formula One News — June 2015

JUNE 19, 2015

Friday Photos

Austrian GP - Friday Photos

Friday Press Conference

Austrian GP - Friday Press Conference

Friday Team Quotes

Austrian GP - Friday Team Quotes

Practice 2 Results

Austrian GP - Practice 2 Results

Grosjean says Palmer situation not annoying

Romain Grosjean insists he is no longer annoyed about sitting out Friday practice sessions in 2015.

Alonso had 2015 talks with everyone

Fernando Alonso insists he is staying the course with McLaren-Honda, as he very deliberately made the switch from Ferrari at the end of last year.

Ricciardo has learned from Canada outburst

Daniel Ricciardo has admitted he is staying at Red Bull for now.

Mosley met with Ecclestone and Wolff in London

Bernie Ecclestone has met secretly with his old sparring partner Max Mosley, the German newspaper Bild reports.

Kimi loses cool amid pay-cut reports

Kimi Raikkonen lost his ice-cool on Thursday amid reports Ferrari is asking him to take a pay-cut.

Haas Ferrari alliance clever

Toto Wolff has hailed as "clever" the approach to formula one being taken by the 2016 American entrant, Haas.

Marko confirms engine offer from Marchionne

Ferrari has offered to supply the struggling Red Bull team with engines.

F1 must be spine-tingling again

Former F1 driver Marc Surer has backed those who think the sport needs a re-injection of danger.

Gov't would support French GP return

A French official says he is "ready" to support the country's return to the F1 calendar.

Practice 1 Report - Rosberg wins round one

Austrian GP - Practice 1 Report

Practice 1 Results

Austrian GP - Practice 1 Results

Not realistic to expect win says Vettel

Sebastian Vettel on Thursday admitted he is not expecting to win the Austrian grand prix.

JUNE 18, 2015

Thursday Press Conference

Austrian GP - Thursday Press Conference

Only Alonso to use short nose in Austria

Fernando Alonso will get the first use of McLaren's new 'short nose' concept this weekend in Austria.

Force India B car only half finished

Force India has travelled to Austria with only half the parts for its 'B' car.

Michelin disappointed with F1's tyre situation

Michelin has revealed it wants to improve F1's tyre situation.

F1 cars no longer scare drivers says Vettel

Sebastian Vettel has joined those who think a bigger serving of danger was better for formula one.

F1 might benefit from FIA intervention

F1 might benefit from the greater involvement of FIA president Jean Todt.

Nothing to Ferrari switch rumours

Dietrich Mateschitz has dismissed reports his two F1 teams may soon be powered by Ferrari.

Renault situation costing Red Bull millions says Marko

Red Bull's slide down the constructors' championship table is also hurting the team in the hip pocket.